Friday, August 7, 2009

megan loves sean

I was really anticipating this post being the first on the new blog, but... the new blog I just found out is still a few weeks away! The anticipation is killing me. But let me add that it's definitely worth the wait. I have been working with ITDR, IntoTheDarkRoom, and they are phenomenal. Customer service is wonderful. They could have been selling used port-a-potties and I would have bought one for ITDR's customer support alone (True Life Fact: I used to work for a port-a-potty company). But they don't sell those, they make beautiful websites and blogs. Please, check out their work and give them a whirl or a few whirls for that matter. www.intothedarkroom.com Until then...

Sean and Megan are beautiful. Well, Megan is. Sean is ahh...ahh... a beautiful person. They are very dear, that's for sure. And if the amount of tears at their wedding wasn't a testimony of the impact they had on other people, I don't know what was (trying being the photographer and not crying - I gave in a few times). It was great blessing to be a part of their wedding. To see and capture the people who love Sean and Megan and to seem them express that in their words, in their embraces, in their kisses is truly something I would never trade. Sean and Megan, thank you. Thank you for being an inspiration to your family, to your friends, and to me.







































































1 comment:

the LO down said...

Great pictures Jonathan! You have really started to come into your own as a photographer. Best of luck to you.

-Lauren Werner