Monday, August 3, 2009

españa loves me

I was privileged enough to travel to Spain this past May to take some pictures for a very sweet family. While I was there, I took a few personal pictures. I'd like to share them with you all, especially the ones that characterized the trip for me. The four day trip was mainly spent alone (except for the 1.5hrs spent with the family) which allowed me to cogitate on quite bit of things in my life. No, no it wasn't a self-finding, self-empowering, self-pity, self-exploring trip. It was merely a trip for one, and I loved every minute of it. The best thing about traveling by yourself is that you get to decide when you're ready to see something new. I stayed up late, walked everywhere, ate at restaurants with gorgeous views, and took pictures all at my leisure. Well, here are some pictures. To see more from the trip, click the link: españa i, españa ii























No comments: