Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the last post

I made it to my 75th post on this blog!! Yahoo! Hooray! Way to Go! JonathanYou Rock! Awesome! Gold Stars! It served its purpose well: keeping y'all up-to-date with what in the world I'm doing, whether that be crazy Spanish trips or uberterriblidelicious pictures from a wedding or an individual session. And now we get to move on to bigger and better things! A horizontal blog (more exclamation points)!! A fantastic company called Into The Dark Room designed it and and let me tell you their work is about to WOW y'all. I have had the privilege with working with them for the past few months to make this awesome blog a reality. ITDR + rock = missing socks. Check them out!! To see the j.frey photography blog follow the link and be sure to favorite it and visit it often and leave me some love with a comment, or if you prefer a gold star works just as well.

NEW BLOG: www.jfreyblog.com

molly k

No comments: