Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ryan loves morgan

Ahh, yes. Back in good ole Pittsburgh for a wonderful time with Ryan and Morgan. Oh my, what a sweet and delightful and gentle couple. Such sincere love for one another. The kind that influences everyone around them. And both of them are pretty dang smart (becoming physical therapists). I was only slightly intimidated.

Al rincon caliente me voy. All the young people in Cuba will say that Buena Vista Social Club is only for old people. I like Buena Vista Social Club. And I do like wearing cardigans and can't wait until I can start playing boccie ball competitively. So...I guess their logic works. I am old. Music to make you dance: Candela
P.S. Morgan, I saw your haircut on Fb and I love it!








JDF_9016-water




























































1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so incredible! We can't wait to show them off :)
Thanks so much for being a part of our day...it was a joy working with you!

-The Gills